Thursday, April 22, 2004

Creepy Eyes

So late last night as I was driving home, I rounded a bend in the road and right there just beside the yellow line was a creepy possum. It was almost all white, and it lifted it's head and staired at me with it's beady little red eyes. possum
It appeared to be eating a previously crushed possum (although actual verification of animal type is not possible due to the fact that I didn't stop to analyze it, and it was an almost flat furry pancake at that point). I didn't think that possums were carnivorous, but perhaps there are certain species which are. Perhaps this little nasty animal was either super hungry (which is not too plausible since everything is in bloom right now) or is just a sicko like some humans.

Either way, possums are creepy animals and seem not to mind almost getting flattened while hanging out with their dead buddies. (Yet another similarity to some humans..)

No comments: