Tuesday, April 27, 2004

This Place Needs Something

Okay, so I feel as if my blog lacks a little something... Alright, perhaps it lacks a lot...
I think it lacks personality. I write down my thoughts, but it doesn't reflect any of the other junk that makes me who I am.

For example:
Do you know that music is a huge part of my life and that there is rarely a moment that passes without me either listening to it, singing a song (either out loud or in my head) or attempting to write one? I think not...
And do you know why? Because I have never mentioned this fact and there is no way for you to hear what's being played in my head right now.

So, my goal for today is to set up a section in my blog that will allow me to share this vital information with you.
I also want to do a redesign of the layout, but I think that will take me longer than the time I currently have on hand.
I've got to get organized here... The problem is, I am not a super organized person. I'm more of the carefree sort.

But I realize that people might want some sort of reason to the madness found on this page and, by golly, that is what I will try to give them.

I'm feeling kind of spunky at the moment. Maybe it's because I've got nothing that must be accomplished today, but I've just determined to do something. Perhaps it's because it's another glorious day outside. It could be a result of the fact that I just rambled in an e-mail to Kristen about some random connections we have in common. Yeah, I'll blame it on that for now. Thanks Kristen!

No comments: