Friday, June 25, 2004

Huh?

I get tons of junk mail sent to my Hotmail account, most of which (thankfully!) gets grabbed by the Junk Mail filter and placed in the appropriate dumping grounds. However, occasionally I will get messages that I am not sure are actually junk mail. Today i found the following message waiting for me in my Inbox:

"Hi,##########
how would you feel if you were troubling wit desease and nobody think about you?it is no my fault that i have fallen so low.As sick person i could nt work so hard to earn my living and my family is very poor.Far beyond my reach to remidy.If you can help me please !can you sit a com fortable arm chair beside warm fire and enyoy peace of mind when you know some body poor and very sick is deprived of every thing in life worth having in Tanzania.I think you cannot ,though your not your problem but pity on me!Any donation will com as God send to prvide relife in this mesery and your assistance will be highly appreciated with many thanks-Kenny

P.s if you have nothing for me please pass to those who can afford to help me and sympathiitic people."

So now I am trying to figure out how I want to respond to this. The e-mail address appears to be a valid account. Any suggestions?

No comments: